Search This Blog

Friday, February 20, 2015

1trader @jcspe85 Twitter Policy



With increasing Twitter popularity I have attracted trolls, haters, psychos, with some creating multiple aliases. So, unfortunately I have to set rules for followers.


  • I am employing a zero tolerance policy for negative comments. Immediate block. I am NOT tweeting recommendations. I am NOT asking for debate on my trades, regardless of your agenda. I am not on Twitter to learn how to trade.
  • Do not ask for screenshots of PnL or positions. Immediate block. If you do not believe me, then unfollow. If you do not find value in my FREE tweets, then unfollow.
  • NO directed tweets @jcspe85 during 1st half hour of trading during regular hours. Also, ONLY tweet me if it is about a stock I trade. Otherwise DM @jcspe85f and I may answer AH.
  • The reason I don't follow anyone back on @jcspe85 is because I trade multiple positions in stocks, futures and options simultaneously. At the moment, I don't have time to read questions AND tweet trades and commentary.  
  • If you have a question, then follow @jcspe85f and DM. I will answer AH. Use Google or Investopedia or search YouTube or search @jcspe85 Twitter feed before you DM. I will also discuss specific trade ideas during pre-mkt or AH, provided you already have a premise for the trade and include your premise information in your DM.

Many traders have given positive feedback on my blog posts. As indicated before, I will continue to provide unique, original content on Twitter and my FREE blog. These are lessons and tips which I have learned over the past 30 years. This is my contribution to the trading community.


Eventually, I will reveal my plans for traders who are interested in my book, training(mentoring) & possibly other paid services. Due to my personal trading requirements, I will have to hire assistant(s) to handle tweeting, questions, etc. I have managed/run trading desks before, so this is nothing new.



If you are not interested in paid services, that is OK. If you are a loyal member of another subscription service, that is OK. I will provide an additional layer of trading expertise, including advice on the psychology of the trade. I will share the lessons I learned from my experiences in multiple trader training/education programs.  This should not only improve trader profitability but possibly shave years off a trader's learning curve. I want to duplicate a similar success which was written about in The Complete Turtle Trader, the true story of how a group of ragtag students, many with no Wall Street experience, were trained to be millionaire traders.


Please note that my trading is and will always be my primary source of income.
Revenue from ANY and all of the above projects to HELP traders will not change my lifestyle.

Thank you.


1 Trader

3 comments:

@nextcounter said...

Well said 1 TRADER! I would be *very* interested in a paid mentorship from you. Besides, the issue of "stealing" subscribers from other chatrooms may not be a real issue, because each one is usually focused on a specific trading style (e.g., momentum vs. swing, penny stocks vs NASDAQs) while your training could take a departure from that. Thank you.

Dr Johnson Dellosa said...

I am looking forward to signing up for your service. My profits from your calls have been well over $70K. Having followed your twitter feed I realize you are one of the few professional traders who know how to trade both intraday and swing. Your foresight into market conditions has kept me out of trouble too. Thanks again.

Joost belksma said...

Hi 1trader, is a book or mentorship still available or coming? I am interested!